Digital banknote counter SH-07C
The digital banknote counter SH-07C has two high quality scanners (CIS) to capture the images of the banknotes, allowing their analysis.
It is a reliable and fast accountant, ideal for daily work in the bank office. Multicurrency, accepts up to 6 currencies, with automatic identification.
It is equipped with a high resolution 3.5 inch TFT LCD screen, with a friendly control panel, with soft long live buttons, which allows controlling all its functions and settings, in an easy and intuitive way.
Allows to up-grad the software, through a USB port.
High speed & efficient processing
The SC-03C high-speed counter has a bill feeding system that ensures efficient, fast and reliable feeding, even with poor quality banknotes. Compact and robust, this machine is very easy to use, thanks to its high resolution control panel, clear and easy to understand
High operational reliability
All materials and components have been extensively tested and strictly verified. Regular cleaning maintenance can be done by the user thanks to a rear door that gives access to their sensors.
Incorporate Euro, USD y Sterling pound, and up to 6 different supported currencies
- Optional with dual CIS
- Value counting function for mixed denomination banknotes for more than 60 currencies based on 200dpi CIS sensor(s) with IR and RBG light sources
- Serial number reading for several specific currencies for double CIS model
- Value counting with Automatic currency recognition function
- Automatic Value Counting with Mixed currencies
- Detailed report directly on the TFT LCD display
- Abel to connect receipt printers with serial port for counting result printing purpose
- Auto/Manaual Start and stop
- Half Note/Chain Note/Double Note/Size Detection
- UV, MG, MT, IR, Image Detections
- Hopper/Stacker capacity: 500 notes / 200 notes
- Counting speeds: 800/1000 for MDC (Mixed Denomination Count) and SDC up to 1200 for CNT (basic counting with/without CF detections)
- Available port: Serial port for receipt printer, RJ45 for Internet cable, USB for upgrading and note scanning
- Power input: 110-230VAC 50-60HZ
- Power consumption: <50W
- Dimensions: 28*26*27cm / 11″*10.2″*10