BATEMAT, SA, was founded in 1992, as a company specialized in supplying banks with the necessary elements for counting, classifying, verifying and validating cash as well as for controlling and capturing account data; latest generation products of the highest quality and at the best prices. As well as anti fraud control applications, which include ID validation systems, passports and residence permits, all our products are designed to achieve greater performance and improve the operation, profitability and security of bank offices. BATEMAT's specialization in this sector means it is permanently alert to new market needs and new solutions. Always employing our own technology and application software, developed and verified in our laboratories. Our extensive experience in cash processing and in the digitalization of payment documents makes us your best adviser and partner.
Integrated Management Policy
• BATEMAT's management has set out the following Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety policy in order to accredit the position of our Integrated Management System
• We are committed to satisfying our customers' needs including those relating to the product and to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in everything related to our Integrated Management System.
• Environmental awareness, risk prevention and encouragement of staff participation.
• Risk prevention and minimization of non-conformance, incidents and accidents through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and control as well as the proper maintenance and upkeep of the facilities together with full compliance with the applicable legal requirements.
• Prevention and reduction of pollution and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the SGI
• Close collaboration with our suppliers in order to ensure the highest quality products.
• Establishment of quality, environment and health and safety objectives as well as safety goals. Monitoring their ongoing performance .
• A processes-based approach to all of our activities.
• Obtaining the highest levels of satisfaction from our customers.
• Promoting the training, awareness and motivation of our staff.
• Optimizing the resources available.
• Continuous provision of technical advice to our clients.
• Adaptation to delivery times requested by customers.
Responsibility for achieving the degree of development aimed for falls directly on the Manager who incorporates the specific goals and objectives into the business plan and provides the necessary resources necessary to develop and promote the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System